Tuesday 13 March 2012

Is it permissible to lend shares?

I need money, so I asked my friend to lend me some, but he said: I do not have any cash, but I have five shares in a cement company, which I will lend to you, and you can give me back five shares in the same company. I am going to take the shares and sell them to meet my needs, then after that I will buy him the same number of shares in the same company from the stock market. Is that permissible?.

Praise be to Allaah.
It does not seem that there is any reason why you should not do that, so long as you are going to repay him the same number of shares in the same company. Rises and falls in share prices will not have any effect on this loan. 
Shaykh ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Barraak.
 That is subject to the condition that the shares should not be shares in a financial company, such as shares in an Islamic bank, for example, because most of the shares in those companies have to do with currencies.
And Allaah knows best.

Important note to learn to read quran online
There are many ways to improve the Quran recitation, here are some of themlisten quran online with tajweed , Quran Recitation Online  When a Holy Quran Reciter or Learn Quran with proper understanding it helps you in understanding the complexities of the world and its daily life It helps you in making your life simpler to understand and easier to cope with. Recitation of online Koran gives your strength and knowledge to deal with different patterns of life. Reading Quran or Recitation of Quran doesn’t even gives you mental peace and calmness but if you recite it with complete understanding of what each verse is saying to you, you would find those verses a complete guideline for you to deal with your daily life problems and confusions. Prophet Muhammad said, so join the true path of knowledge and learn holy quran to bring purity to your life. And see Learning Quran blog more quranic article and join online quran teachers for quran memorization courses one on one

No comments:

Post a Comment